Places to Visit
Schweinfurt Art Gallery
Swimming in Art
On June 10th, 1931, Privy Councilor Dr. Ernst Sachs personally laid the cornerstone to the first indoor swimming pool in Bavaria, founded for the citizens and for the sport of swimming.
The striking architecture and the generous spaciousness of the building were ideal conditions for an art gallery. The permanent collection includes Post-1945 German Art, as well as works from artists from between the two world wars. The magnificent showroom in the former swimming pool building boasts impressive exhibit space, making it the ideal venue for temporary exhibitions or other cultural events.
Tuesday till Sunday from 10 am till 5 pm
Thursday from 10 am till 9 pm
- Every 1st thursday in a month free entry!
- Every sunday public guided tour at 2 pm for 60 minutes starting at 2.50 € plus entrance fee
- Every sunday open atelier for kids at 2 pm for 60 minutes starting at 1.50 € without entrance fee.
- Guided tours and events
- educational guides for museum visitors of all ages from children to senior citizens
- foreign-language guides and guides for visitors with disabilities
Museum Service MuSe, Telephone: +49 9721 514744.
adults: 5.00 €
groups starting at 10 persons: 4.00 €
Family Card (2 adults and children under 18 years old): 9.00 €
Children under 18 years old: free entry!
guided tours for individuals: 2.50 € exclusive entry fee!
Return to result list print